- Luxury Elopement Package ~ discounted for weddings booked by 12/31/13!
- Luxury Ceremony Package
- Where to book Luxury ceremony and reception packages for 2014
Be an honored guest at your own wedding! Let Tybee Island Wedding take care of the details for you!
Tybee Island Wedding - Luxury Ceremony Packages;
The Original Luxury Elopement Package ~ $1195 $995 (save $200 until end of December!)
• Limo to pick up bride and groom and take to wedding site and to dinner or hotel afterwards
• Officiant ~ you also have the choice of sand or rose ceremonies. Keepsake vows
• Photographer ~ 1 hour of professional photography, uploaded to a download service for immediate access to your wedding photos (photos burned to a keepsake DVD $25 additional fee)
• Bridal bouquet ~ choice of orchid, rose or gerbera daisies
• Matching Groom’s boutonniere
• Bottle of “Pink” or “Yellow” sparkling beverage with beach friendly glasses
• Bride and Groom must get their own marriage license, but we will help file the license afterwards
Not just for the two of you – you can book this package as a ceremony package and invite guests!! Add wedding party, bridesmaids flowers, corsages and boutonnieres if you like at additional cost!
This is an amazing package to take care of the ceremony details for you. You just show up as the honored guest at your own ceremony! Other guest counts available upon request! Discount subject to guest count.
• Limo for bridal party to ceremony and escape limo for bride and groom to reception. (additional hours available at cost)
• Officiant ~ you also have the choice of the sand or rose ceremonies. Keepsake vows
• 50 chairs on the beach ~ we take care of permits for you ~ with white chair covers and white or ivory chair sashes (colored sashed available at an additional charge)
• Beautifully decorated archway (white lattice or bamboo)
• Photography ~ 2 hours of professional photography (before, during and after ceremony). Photos will be uploaded to a download service for quick access to your wedding photos
• Bridal party flowers ~
Bridal bouquet, grooms boutonniere ~ choice of orchid, rose or gerbera daisies.
(4) bridesmaids bouquets, (4) groomsmen boutonnieres
real rose petals for flower girl or to scatter on beach
Additional flowers (boutonnieres, corsages, halos) available for additional cost
• A lifetime of Memories
*$300 discount available until 12/31/13. Discount is based on 50 chairs/sashes/covers. Less chairs available but discount will reflect actual number.
Tybee Island Wedding
Greetings future Brides and Grooms!
Weddings on Tybee Island are more popular than ever. In order to provide even better service due to this growth and to offer a more personalized relationship with our customers and their wedding needs,
Tybee Island Wedding, Inc., is pleased to announce that we are expanding our wedding business services.
For 2014 ‘day-of’ and full service coordination for your wedding and reception, including rentals, hall rentals, catering, officiants, photography, cakes and flowers (and other services), please contact Jennifer Palmer at
Savannah Beach Wedding.
For 2014 ceremony services only such as officiant, photography, beach rentals and more,
please contact Stephen Palmer at
Stephen Palmer Weddings.
Visit the website at www.stephenpalmerweddings.com.
These improvements will not effect any weddings already booked for 2014.
Tybee Island Wedding (www.tybeeislandwedding.com) will continue to book and perform weddings through the remainder of 2013, so call us today!
For questions or for more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-704-4454.
Tybee Island Wedding Inc.
P.O. Box 414
Tybee Island GA, 31328
Tybee Island Wedding – Ala Carte Considerations
Some items to make your day fabulous!
• Musicians ~ amazing steel drummers, classy acoustic classical guitarist, elegant violinist, bluegrassy acoustic mandolin
• Trolley ~ creamy white open-air trolley to take your guests to the ceremony site. Also consider this for your rehearsal dinner
• Limo ~ have a limo take your bridal party or parents to the ceremony site. You can also think about this for your rehearsal dinner
• Colored sashes ~ let us know your colors and we will match or compliment your decor with the chairs on the beach
All photos are from weddings and services provided by Tybee Island Wedding, Inc. ©